Posted by: Rob Campbell | Comments Off on Toronto SEO Expert, Rob Campbell
Toronto SEO Expert, Rob Campbell
Hello from Rob Campbell, a business storyteller in Toronto with a good reputation as a link builder and a long list of happy clients. I’m a speaker, Humber teacher and marketing strategist for many small to medium size businesses all across the GTA.
Over the past decade, SMOJoe has optimized all manner of online ventures headquartered here in Toronto, and I’ve compiled many different and compelling case studies evidencing a solid ROI in just about every business niche. My custom storytelling process is easily adapted to any business sector and can be used to build authority in any market. Simply reading and comprehending all the various pages on this website will educate you in the exigencies of search engine optimization in 2016, and how content relevance and branding elements more or less take a back seat to trust, domain authority and actual usability in our new age of social sharing and Facebook commenting..
Hopefully something i write here will pique your passion for probing the limits of what’s possible with your own domains.
Beating big corporations with better organic search engine rankings is still possible if you can conceive smart link building campaigns that are well shared in social media.
Talk to me about the layout of your new website, product pages, or blog. Let’s run some new tools to see what’s popping. In addition to improving your site’s organic and local search rankings, let’s get more people out to your events, and more pickup in your coupons and contests. Talk to me if you want to increase adoption of your new mobile app. Talk me before any and all new product launches, and find out how I can squeeze more value from the media you’ve prepared and the special events you’ve scheduled in your marketing campaign. I specialize in making your business more important on the internet.
Here’s why Rob Campbell is your SEO Expert in Toronto,
- I have a simple search driven marketing ideology. I’m a hammer and everything else is a nail. I apply my SEO process to every job I take, and that means I come into each task with a plan. I find your best identity and promote it on all platforms -, all other digital marketing tools and tactics fall into line behind my all consuming SEO initiative. So nobody on my team ever wonders what our Pinterest strategy should be? or ‘what we should be doing with the company newsletters?’ etc. Its all part of my central ‘importance building’ mandate wrapped in three platform CRM focused on key concepts to drive traffic to prime conversion pages..
- I tell stories you can understand with your data. After studying raw data for many ten years I have developed processes to tell stories with numbers in my initial SEO audits and final reports. Please order an SEO audit from me before we begin optimizing your domains, and be prepared for honest data. My information storytelling process usually takes the perspective of search bots trying to sort out what your business does for the public, and who really cares about your website. These are Google’s first and second questions to every URL it encounters: It asks, What are you? and, Who Cares? When I ask these questions and tell a story around the search for answers, it makes a fun and memorable SEO audit full of valuable insights and ideas that when implemented will strengthen SE rankings and increase conversions and sales.
- I write pretty. But that’s nothing special today. Copywriters are ten a penny on LinkedIN which had over a million articles published in under a year after releasing the feature on their business networking platform in 2014. Everyone has some abilities and I’m just as skilled as the next writer, but obviously not gifted enough to publish a good book or sell a Hollywood screenplay (I have five unproduced scripts on my old PC). But some of my articles have had over a hundred thousand readers, and I have a blog that’s singularly important to a particular subculture of antiques collectors, and my Google Plus page (Roberrific) has had over thirteen million views..
- I know a lot of high authority publishers. You probably don’t realize how important that is… It’s all important. The one thing that separates good PR companies and marketing companies from their competitors is the quantity and quality of their networks’ organs of the press. Having strong personal relationships with reporters, magazine publishers, veteran bloggers and discussion forum moderators is essential in streamlining media distribution. Wrangling social media influencers is key to promoting sponsored media which increases its reach and the value of the incoming links in articles, blogs and discussion forum posts.
- I’m really strong in the boardroom. My search-first protocol comes across really well in a room full of bean counters watching the bottom line. My predictive analytics based on irrefutable data makes it easy for them to make informed decisions based on relevant facts and not wishful thinking. Count on me to reference real-life examples, facts and original anecdotes certain to help close clients in sales meetings.
- I have a lot of ‘crazy ideas that just might work’. When I pitch clients my plan for how to get maximum impact from their marketing dollars their list of options is bound to include some out-of-the-box thinking. I once used a beauty pageant to popularize a dentists’ website, and I made a Twitter game for Nando’s Canada. I’ve executed live scavenger hunts in the Distillery District and I once put an iPhone5 camera in a bird feeder with a motion detector trigger on it so birds could get ‘selfies’ when they came to feast on the birdseed. Read about Birds of Toronto below.
- I make learning SEO fun. Because I teach both Internet Marketing and SEO (two separate courses) at Humber College, I know how to put search engine optimization into perspective within the context of an overall digital marketing campaign and make it interesting and keep it fun. I give popular Sunday afternoon seminars in a speaking series called The SMOJoe SEO Show wherein we scrutinize audience members’ websites. My clients and I have a lot of fun together as we turn our business objective of ranking first on Google into a storytelling prize awarded by search giants.
So the message that i hope to communicate here is that I’m super knowledgeable, easy to understand, and fun to be around. My process is malleable, surprisingly creative, and highly reputable. I have a long list of happy customers behind me and pretty much every business owner I service returns for more help later in life, if and when they need it.
2014 Birds of Toronto Case Study – Content Stack for SEO
Pioneering new SEO link building tactics, in the summer of 2014, I bought a bird photo booth and used it to create an online ornithological spectacle called Birds of Toronto. This device was simply an iPhone with the motion detector app set to trigger the camera inside a bird feeder opposite a silver bowl filled with birdseed. When the bird came to the camera enabled feeder it got its picture taken.
After I assembled the rig and I made a contest wherein eight businesses entered a competition to see who had the best birds on their property. The winner won the cameras and 50lbs of birdseed. You can read the whole story at Birds of Toronto com This is my favourite picture from the campaign.
The Birds of Toronto story driven SEO campaign was big success; the multi platform content marketing initiative served to raise the rankings of all eight participating business sponsors because it tapped into a popular pastime of bird watching for which there are dozens of blogs, hundreds of photographers and thousands of passionate readers living right here in the city. The articles were welcomed by local lifestyle magazine editors and accrued dozens of likes and retweets in Facebook and Twitter.
So in conclusion any business website attached to this content phenom was rewarded with strong incoming links from publishers which raised their importance in Google’s reckoning.
Are you looking for an SEO Expert Speaker?
I have very fluid style that can be adjusted to the skill level of the room. My presentation has many ‘transcending moments’ which will influence your IT staff, marketing staff, social media teams and team leaders.
Did you find this page by searching for ‘SEO Expert in Toronto’ on Google ca? Three hundred and twenty other people also looked for a similar person in this city this month. The data below is what prompted me to make this page.
What pages will you make to catch your own ‘low hanging fruit’? .
Hiring an SEO Expert in Toronto
After years of doing things all different ways, I’ve evolved my own style to offer competitive hourly rates and comprehensive service packages. I’ll show you the total cost expenditure and what you can expect to achieve for the time and money you spend on the task. I’ll make SMOJoe SEO Services very cost effective and affordable by pinpointing the best pages to promote and setting and achieving objectives. There are no long term contracts unless you want one. I can schedule and execute the mission anyway you like. I do the work quickly and issue reports which will not only show growth in domain trust and authority but actual search ranking improvements. In most cases, especially when i have access to your own data, I’ll attempt to show an impressive return on investment.